lubricants oil

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is it hygenic to use coconut oil as a lubricant?

I have been using some Jelly as Lubricant during my bedtime. I wanted to know if using Coconut oil or any kind of natural oils is hygienic and can be used without any side effects. Expecting answers from medical practitioners or some body in Gynach field.Is it hygenic to use coconut oil as a lubricant?
I wuld cunsult a Dr. just to make sure. But I believe that you should be good to go. Coconut oil is very healthy and natural... So it can be used for a lot of things...





Thanks





Coco JoeIs it hygenic to use coconut oil as a lubricant?
you can pretty much use anything, except shampoo, that hurts
Yes as long as you keep it separate from the rest of the coconut oil which is used in cooking.
sorry but that is disguesting.


Your vaginas not your mouth! Just use baby oil
  • microsoft powerpoint
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home