lubricants oil

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can I bring motor oil (lubricant) to on-board to flight ?

this is not for terrorism or endangering my life





I want to use Shell Helix Ultra for my car.


I could not find it anywhere in the States!





I am not sure if I can bring it on flight to the states.


It is in 5 Liter factory sealed bottle.





If it does not contain any air inside.. it would not spill on flight right ?





This idea really sounds weird. Do they sell Shell Helix Ultra in Canada ? so I don't have to fly ...





anyone TSA expert ?Can I bring motor oil (lubricant) to on-board to flight ?
It is still considered flammable...so....it is considered hazardous and not allowed on passenger aircraft either checked or carry-on. Contact your airline for details.Can I bring motor oil (lubricant) to on-board to flight ?
You will not be able to carry it on board with you but you would be able to put it in the luggage that goes in the cargo bay.





The only problem with that is that the bags get thrown around quite a lot and therefore could spill over your possessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home