lubricants oil

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Any tips on how to make a vw jetta 2.0 engine quieter other than oil lubricant?

it has about 110,000 mi on the engine.Any tips on how to make a vw jetta 2.0 engine quieter other than oil lubricant?
Well, I'm not sure where in the engine the noise is coming from, but if you lived where I do in northeast Texas, I know a mechanic who has worked on my diesel VW's since 1982, and I currently own a 2002 Jetta TDI, and he could find a flaw ANYWHERE, but, he'd need to at least hear you drive it up to his garage. And I assure you he's one of the most ethical mechanics you'd ever hope to meet, and he's exceedingly good in all makes and models of cars, foreign and domestic, and everyone around here knows it, and his repair prices are very modest, BUT, if you don't live anywhere around, I'm sorry I can't help you. Best of luck to you though. God Bless you.Any tips on how to make a vw jetta 2.0 engine quieter other than oil lubricant?
I have a 1995 Jetta with a 2.0...the engine is stock, has about 165,000 and its as quiet as an engine can be....Where is you noise coming from??.......unless your engine is very worn, and say your valve lifters are worn..that can make lots of racket, but not that changing oil will help!!
volkswagens are loud. there is no cure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home