lubricants oil

Friday, December 18, 2009

I Have a PEUGEOT, 406 , 1800 cc year 1997.with lubricant oil TOTAL 20W50 for hot clime?

Please , some friends and collegues recommended to make the Lubricant Oil changes every 4 months independent of the total of kms travelled. But I think that is very short this time for Change of oil and filters. I live in Cuba and they said that this recommendation is due to the Hot temperatures in our country.I Have a PEUGEOT, 406 , 1800 cc year 1997.with lubricant oil TOTAL 20W50 for hot clime?
Emm... I don't think so.I Have a PEUGEOT, 406 , 1800 cc year 1997.with lubricant oil TOTAL 20W50 for hot clime?
buy a service manual for a Peugeot. You can get it cheep in any motor shops.


But i don't think you have to change every 4 months normally once a year,when you are servicing the car will be enough


Normally every 12 months 15000km according to auto data system
  • microsoft powerpoint
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home