lubricants oil

Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best method to wash my hands from diseal oil and lubricant from the motor's pistons?

heavy tanker truckWhat is the best method to wash my hands from diseal oil and lubricant from the motor's pistons?
I've tried all the stuff the others suggest but from experience the absolute best is Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps available at any good health food store! Just ignore the bottles suggestions to dilute it and use a few full strength drops, rub it in, then rinse under running water and all the crud goes away. It doesn't hurt your skin either! One company I was with started buying it direct from the makers and using it with pressure washers to strip the old grease from oil-field equipment.What is the best method to wash my hands from diseal oil and lubricant from the motor's pistons?
I use Orange Gojo hand cleaner
i would say Dawn dish washing detergent because it is a degreaser and maybe some scrub salts
use dish soap like ';joy';, works every time!
If your looking through the house and don't have any of the other stuff recomended try clothes soap or boni ami or comet. It will burn a bit but it will work. Just be sure to rinse real well to get all the soap off.
Goop
I use Dawn dishwashing liquid in the concentrated form (blue color). Man, that stuff removes grease off of engine blocks and will certainly take it off of your hands. I use it to clean my boat after being on the river to get the scum line off. Make sure you rinse whatever you use it on really well. That stuff is strong.





Oh, no. A clown image. Feeling spooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home