lubricants oil

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is putting omega 3,6,9 oil in my eye as lubricant dangerous?

is putting omega 3,6,9 oil in my eye as lubricant dangerous? Please explain why if so.Is putting omega 3,6,9 oil in my eye as lubricant dangerous?
Ok are these drops made to be put in your eyes??? If they aren't then do not put them in your eyes. Omega 3,6,9 is good for your eyesight if you ingest it not put it in your eyes. I'm not exactly sure what would happen if you did put it in your eyes.... probably irritate them and hurt them. So whatever the product is for use it for that purpose only. Find a lubricant that is specifically made for eyes.Is putting omega 3,6,9 oil in my eye as lubricant dangerous?
gosh... thats really random.... it's probably not dangerous but probably irritating. Since your eye is made of lipids and protein anywyas. THe oil would just reside to the side of your eye and it would come out..
why dont you ask an optometrist a question like that?
ummmm i dont think u should put that in ur eye.... weirdo
Are you serious. You should only put products in your eyes that are specifically for eyes. There's all kinds of eye lubricants you can buy.
I would not put it in your eyes because it could be an irritant. My eye doctor suggested taking it as an oral supplement because it can help your eyes produce their own lubrication. I have been doing this for over a year and it seems to help.
Let me see you are putting OIL in your eyes and you can still see, don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home