lubricants oil

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it safe to use baby oil as a lubricant during sex with my pregnant fiance?

Before knowing we were pregnant my fiance and I used baby oil during sex almost every time we had it, we never had any issues or bad reactions, however when finding out she was pregnant we stopped using it for fear it may harm the baby in some way plus we kinda didn't need it because she was a lot wetter. But now later in her pregnancy she is for some reason having issues with dryness and she has a very hard time getting wet, so we were both wondering is it in fact harmful in away to use baby oil during sex when pregnant? She's too embarrassed to ask her doctor and I've found no information on the subject over the internet, so I turned here.





Thank you very much!





Also, just thought I'd add, I understand baby oil is not suppose to be used as lubricant, but we have tried actual lubricant and simply enjoyed baby oil more and figured since neither of us had any issues from it and been using it for 3 years, we were fine.Is it safe to use baby oil as a lubricant during sex with my pregnant fiance?
Pregnant or not, baby oil should never be used as lubricant... anything oil based should never be used as a lubricantIs it safe to use baby oil as a lubricant during sex with my pregnant fiance?
The best thing to use is water based lubricant.


Buy some KY, a little goes a long way.
No! you shouldn't use baby oil at all, its for external use only.
You NEED to talk to your doctor as using anything that isnt made to go up in these areas could cause some serious damage with long term use and thats when you not pregnant. If she is pregnant DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT use this!!!!! It could cause a serious infection and possiably harm your child!!!!!!!
  • microsoft powerpoint
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home