lubricants oil

Friday, December 18, 2009

What kind of oil or lubricant should I use for my tie rod end? and chasis?

white lithium grease used to be the standard. But all I use is the red wheel bearing grease. It holds up nuch better than the white.What kind of oil or lubricant should I use for my tie rod end? and chasis?
Use a good high quality grease, not oilWhat kind of oil or lubricant should I use for my tie rod end? and chasis?
I have been useing


Slick 50---1 Grease





i have had my 91 Chevy 4X4 for almost 4 years now and never had to replace a u-joint or tie rod yet





Good Stuff...!
Check to see if they are sealed, If they are you can only replace them when they go bad. If they have little grease nipples then you pump grease into them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home