lubricants oil

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I use Stihl Bar & Chain lubricant as the oil to pour in my chain saw ? or is it for something else?

I need to put oil in my mini electric chain saw and I found this in my garage, is it to pour into the oil opening, or is it for something else ?Can I use Stihl Bar %26amp; Chain lubricant as the oil to pour in my chain saw ? or is it for something else?
bar and chain oil electric ones need it 2 yes that is what its for go aheadCan I use Stihl Bar %26amp; Chain lubricant as the oil to pour in my chain saw ? or is it for something else?
Yes you can. It is important to keep the chain properly lubricated.
yes you can use the oil for that purpose
Yes, that's what it's for, should work just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home