lubricants oil

Friday, December 18, 2009

Anal sex with Organic Oil as Lubricant?

I've recently had oral sex with my partner and I've noticed bleeding (once) after the night we had sex. I still feel pain from yesterday. Uninformed and anxious, We used ';Fresh Lime Organic Body Oil'; as a lubricant. Although I think that my bleeding is caused from a minor fissure, could I possibly be vulnerable to anal infection?Anal sex with Organic Oil as Lubricant?
Well, never use oil as a sexual lubricant ever again. Not only is it horribly incompatible with condoms (a necessity for anal sex!!!), but lime oil is also a skin irritant.





You've probably got an irritated, torn anus. Make sure to let it heal over the next few days and drink lots of water so that your stools aren't hard-packed.





Next time you try this, use a water-based lube and condoms! And please read up on anal sex and safety. I'd recommend Scarleteen for that (still a good read even if you're over 21) http://www.scarleteen.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home