lubricants oil

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has any company put out a good personal lubricant/massage oil that isn't ';warming';?

Ok...I know there are alot of odd-balls on this site that will find this question hilarious, but I'm hoping there are also some people on here mature enough to give constructive feedback.


I was at the store and saw that KY just put out a massage oil that is also safe as a ';personal lubricant';, meaning it's safe to have ';down there'; as well as on your back or whatever. The problem is, it's a warming lubricant and the last time I tried one of those, a very painful tingling is what I got instead of ';warming';.


I am on the shot for birth control, and since I have been in a monogomous relationship with my fiance for almost 3 years now, STD's are not a concern either, so if you know of a massage oil that's also safe as a personal lubricant, but isn't condom safe, please let me know about it anyway.


Thanx.Has any company put out a good personal lubricant/massage oil that isn't ';warming';?
I don't know of any massage oils that aren't warming, but there is a lubricant called Wet. And that is just what it does.Has any company put out a good personal lubricant/massage oil that isn't ';warming';?
KY does make a non-warming lube its just that the warming stuff sells better you can try other stores CVS has a good selection
K+Y makes both kinds of lube. Regular and warming. if you goto Wal-mart in the pharmacy area look for it there. Equate makes the same thing but it is generic priced. Thats what me and my wife use when we play.


good luck and have fun with it.
I sell Pure Romance products. They have tons of lubricants that don't warm.


Hope that helps.
The one I like the best is EROS. You can go to the web site and check it out. WWW.EROS.Com


It doesn't get warm or sticky. It also lasts a long time. It is a little pricey but well worth it.
Try ';Kama Sutra'; brand flavored and scented oils. they are not formulated to be warming oils. I have only found them in adult book stores or alternative medicine stores.
regular KY


also stay away from flavored lubes unless they say sugar free (not trying to be funny) they can cause yeast infections!!
I've always used the Astroglide liquid. I hate the jellys and I won't even touch anything that includes flavoring or a warming agent.
KY Jelly is not warming. It is the standard for lubricants although baby oil is used for massages.
The last KY I had was not warming. I also had some stuff called Wet a while back, not sure where my hubby got it, but it was just a straight lubricant, not warming.
They have Ky the original kind, but something that works well massages is the baby oil gel I love it and it makes you skin glisten!
KY, Astroglide, dollar store personal lubricant, sliquid.....etc...





I also do not like the ';warming'; lubricants. Feels more like BURNING to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home