lubricants oil

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Website for list of types and qualities of personal lubricants (oil-based, water-based, etc)?

By qualities, I mean pros/cons, health risks, side effects, etc. I'm trying to answer a friend's question, and I don't want to tell her something wrong. I found a big list on Wikipedia, but I really would like a more legit website.





Thanks everyone! (my friend appreciates it even more!)Website for list of types and qualities of personal lubricants (oil-based, water-based, etc)?
Try the ';Good Vibrations'; website. It used to be female run and nearly every product had been personally tested by the staff and they wrote mini reviews on nearly everything.





The few rules I know about are:





- Use sugar free lubes. Sugar promotes yeast infections.


- Use water based lubes so they dont attack the condom and they are easier to clean up afterwards.





My favorite are ';Wet'; sugar free flavored lubes which is very liquidy, and ';Embrace'; which is a jelly that smears on but stays put.Website for list of types and qualities of personal lubricants (oil-based, water-based, etc)?
durex.com


The tinge is lots of fun
never use oil-based cause the oil deteriorates a condom and makes it break easy


always used water based lube
I searched ';sexual lubricants'; and came up with a BUNCH of links you can look over:





http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG鈥?/a>





Just on a personal note, I would NOT recommend the use of oil-based lubes. Not only do the mess with the delicate female balance of things in the vagina (leading to yeast infections at the very least), they also will break down condom integrity, so protection could not be guaranteed.


If you want a GOOD long-lasting water-based lube, I recommend either I.D. or Astro-Glide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home