lubricants oil

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is Vit E oil a sperm friendly lubricant?

No oil is sperm friendly. The only ';lubricant'; that I know of that's sperm friendly is Preseed.





You can find a link below to a more in depth answer to your question. There is also a link to the Preseed site. I actually achieved my first ever positive pregnancy test the very first time I used Preseed.





Good Luck!Is Vit E oil a sperm friendly lubricant?
I have also heard about using olive oil... haven't tried it myself thoughIs Vit E oil a sperm friendly lubricant?
hmmmmm.. ill try it and let u know
Vitamin E and other antioxidants are known to help with free radicals and health issues in the body in general. It appears to help with sperm by maintaining sperm health and even repairing damage in sperm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home