lubricants oil

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baby oil Sexual lubricant?

So on Sunday my husband and i used baby oil,instead of KY as our sexxual lubricant..





But today and Yesterday I have had frequent urinating problems, I go to the bathrrom every 5 minutes, and only a little bit comes out... and I cannot hold it in.. its like i Have to be next to a toilet every 5 seconds.. I'm also suppose to get my period today, i Have had all the cramps, zero of blood so far.





I know its not an STD or STI (or w.e they call it nowadays)





I know it could possibly and most likely is a UTI


( and I have an appoint tommorow with the doc.)





And I know it could also be asociatted with pregnancy...





but I was wondering if maybe the baby oil could have irritated or affected me in some way, or if this is a side effect of using the babyoil. I remember the same sensation the other day of this frequen urination, but thought nothing of it..





So I just want to know someone elses experienceBaby oil Sexual lubricant?
That definately sounds like a UTI which isn't uncommon if there was irritation from sex. You should always try to urinate after sex to get rid of anything that could be blocking your urethrea to prevent any UTIs. I don't know for sure if it was the baby oil, or something else, but you might want to stick to the KY next time. I think the warming silk is the best!Baby oil Sexual lubricant?
i think ur pregnant cuz i used it before and i was fine usually if u have sex before ur period u get it like the next day idk every person is different i guess good luck i hope i helped
I don't know about the irritation, but I just want to make sure you know that you can't use oil based lubricant with condoms as it breaks down the latex causing really tairs.
I've used it before and I never had a problem. Good move by checking with your doctor. Maybe the baby oil was old? I don't know if it expires or not.
I don't think its to do with baby oil.


Its more likely to be an infection.
i would go c my doctor it could be with the baby oil or u come be pregant. idk
You shouldn't be using any kind of oil as a lubricant. oil causes condoms to break down and tear. i would check to see if the oil had the ingredient glycerin in it. that is a type of sugar that the body breaks down. when it is in the vagina it can cause a yeast infection, which can be easily mixed with a uti. uti are usually burning during urination. yeast infections have symptoms of burning during urination. i would suggest going to the doctor to see how things are. if it's a yeast infection they'll tell you to go to the store and buy monostat, a yeast infection medicine. if it's a uti they will tell you that you can buy monostat for it. or you can drink lots of cranberry juice. cranberry juice will help you urinate more, and wash out any bacteria in your uthera. it should be gone in about 1-3 days, depending on how much you drink. i suggest getting regular or cocktail cranberry juice - oceanspray.


get well soon. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home